Thursday, August 23, 2012

What is Indeed!?


Well... Indeed! is a home based gift business that offers the most unique, artistic, useful and beautiful gifts for any and all occasions.

The business idea came from a need to nurture my creative outlet... Then i saw the opportunity to apply the knowledge that i had learned about small business, through family business, and combined the creative with the business, and we call it Indeed! :) 
Combined with my belief that we all long to be INTENTIONAL in our gift-giving, I have birthed a company with this goal in mind... "We are about the giver, the recipient, and therefore, INDEED!, the gift!"
Indeed! has always been a dream for as long as I can remember. My dream came true in April of 2010. Since then Indeed! has been an adventure and more than I could have ever dreamed!
You may contact me at:
336.260.8495
or
palmerpines05@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment